Friday, July 20, 2012

Better late than never

I have picked up the mighty virtual pen again after a year and a half. It's been a long hiatus!

I have missed this space, the freedom that it offers- to think, to ponder.

I have been doing my bit in writing through my editorials in Anugraham, a socio religious magazine.

I have been making presentations and making notes as well at work:)

I also started using the diary in my phone and jot down things in it daily

But I have had my share of flirtations with all these different media and nothing beats this space that I own cyberspace.

Still my first love will always remain Anne Franks' outlet - a personal diary, where i squiggle, draw little thingies all over and pur my heart out:)

That's all for now...will be a regular on this page, that's my promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment