Sunday, February 20, 2011

Timelessness

Never did I realise the importance of time as I have done so now
I know now what "being hard pressed for time" means

Never did I know what extreme fatigue was
I know now what "being dead to the world" means

Never did I know what timelessness meant
I know now what "work life balance" means

It's a new phase, a new period, a new part of life
But, it is consuming every waking minute and sleep...errr...what's that?

Never have I given up and never will I,
Work it out I will, till the balance is achieved!

4 comments:

  1. Only those who are hard pressed for time will understand this.
    Good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep going and time will be yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey good to have you back..cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time doesn't wait for anybody..its upto us to make each and every moment worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete