Saturday, November 28, 2009

Writer's bloc?

Naah...no such thing...au contraire..November was a crazy crazy month filled with many an interesting moments!

Why the one month sabbatical , one may wonder...to be honest it was just one of those things which happen in life while you are busy making plans...as I mentioned repeatedly in my previous post a month ago...randomly:)

I realised a few things:
1. My city - Mumbai is HOTTT(literally and figuratively)...wish we had winters:(
2. A new hairdo is even better than retail therapy...yaay!
3. The only person who can motivate you is you , yourself! As Swami Vivekananda said " Save yourself by yourself "
4. Being a pushover works - like a charm
5. Finally , the only thing that really matters in life - " attitude"

This pretty much sums up the month gone by.

An individual who has inspired me and taught me many an important lessons in life(including the importance of maintaining a blogspace) has undergone a knee surgery. I pray for your speedy recovery Iyer Sir so that you may continue to impart your priceless knowledge and words of wisdom to all of us who have been blessed to be associated with you. Thanks Sir for everything.




No comments:

Post a Comment