Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Toothy Grin


I had completely forgotten how it feels like to sit with your mouth open , jaws open and some weird machine being drilled across your molars , canines and pre molars.

Its downright uncomfortable and annoying. Its been a long long time since I last went to a dentist. So , yesterday I experienced a sense of deja vu. Uneasy and Queasy.

I can now empathise with the little uni celled amoeba thats perpetually squirming under the human pupil's microscopic gaze.

The 30 minutes on the chair felt like eternity , it felt like I was caught in a time warp.

My ordeal ended and I dashed out of the door faster than Usain Bolt and away I ran into the night with my pearly white teeth!



2 comments:

  1. Talking about what the dentist has to endure when others open their mouth.He can't even say shut up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe.Thanks Sir, for making me look at the other point of view! Full sympathies for the entire species of dentists.

    ReplyDelete