Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Self poem for someone special!

Someone supremely special inspired the following thoughts :


I was walking, when I tripped.
I was talking, when I looked.

I was jiving, when I dropped.
I was miming, when I thawed.

I was laughing, when I gasped.
I was gazing, when I reeled.

I was searching, when I grappled.
I was escaping, when I stumbled.

I was trying, when I cried.
I was giving up, when I discovered.

         Samyukta Ganesh
03/11/2010

Thanks for being so wonderful!
You are always an inspiration!
Thanks for your undying love and support!
God bless you!


3 comments:

  1. Simplicity at its best! Especially the last line..Reading this poem warmed the cockles of my heart..Keep writing, keep inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Anahita: Thanks a ton! Wishing you and your family a very happy Diwali!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so beautifully written! Never read something so simple, yet with such profound meaning! great work..

    ReplyDelete