Thursday, October 28, 2010

Eat pray love

"If you don't pray
You worry
If you pray
You don't worry"

I am no fanatic. But I do believe that there is a force somewhere that governs all of us. Someone who controls life and living when things seem to be going out of hand despite putting your best forward or even superbly right without lifting your little finger.

That someone has scripted out our lives for us and we are cruising along trying to decipher all the little signals that come our way to lead us onward.

It's important therefore to be spiritual and pray. Rather than being overtly religious or a total atheist.

So, dont forget to say that little prayer daily...create your own prayer for yourself and reach out...

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I believe there is a higher power up there watching us, guiding us, hearing our prayers..You just need to keep the faith and do your bit. The rest will be taken care of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can have no disagreement. I need to thank you for reminding of this power about which I wanted to pen. My next post will be that.

    Pl. visit my blog. I have penned a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Anahita: Thanks man. So true:)
    @ Iyer Sir: Thanks so much. As usual looking forward to your new post!

    ReplyDelete