Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Say a little prayer

(I kneel down in prayer like this goat in the picture shot at Mallavali,Karnataka)


Lord, the ways of your Maya are unusual, unpredictable and uncanny.
Unaware,unsuspecting and unfortunately embedded in its stranglehold.
Everything seems so unflinchingly ugly.
Untouched,I am not.
Unbecoming of me to take the stand that I cannot.
Unforgiving I carry on this mighty load.
Unintentionally, I chose this path.
Its time now for a not so unflattering aftermath.
Lord, I seek support in the untiring warmth of your afterglow.

6 comments:

  1. I hear your pain. You write like a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deep rooted and lot of angst. That's something revealing about you. I am happy I suggested you should write. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ anu: thanks.glad u understand
    @ gourav : thanks. Do keep visiting
    @ Iyer Sir: I remain eternally indebted. Thanks a ton
    @ Nile : Thanks. Do keep visiting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! You have exemplary writing skills...Makes your blog a delightful read! Keep writing...

    ReplyDelete